Join our team!
Operations Manager Job Description
Heart to Heart, Inc. teaches the skills of Mindfulness, Empathy, Decision making and Conflict transformation (MEDC). Our interrelated programs support people in their journey of healing, thriving, and leading.
These programs are:
- Reentry and Reintegration
- Heart to Heart Families
- Heart to Heart Schools and Communities
About the Role
The Operations Manager works closely with the Executive Director and core team members to bring to fruition Heart to Heart’s vision of moving the world from conflict to community. This leadership role is primarily responsible for:
-Collaborate with the Executive Director and core team to formulate strategy
-Improve operational performance by implementing processes for cross-functional
operations of all three programs
-Identify ways to deepen and extent the impact of our programs, enabling the work of the
organization to flow and grow as called
-Measuring the impact of our work through data collection and analysis and
communicating this impact to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure operations are financially prudent and sustainable
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Report outcomes to funders and supporters
- Coordinating the core team of Heart to Heart staff, volunteers, and consultants in implementing the above programs
- Supervise and support program and administrative staff.
This position is designed to be 35 hours/week, although we will consider candidates that may not have full-time, five day/week availability.
Preference is for persons who can work a hybrid of remotely and in our Quincy, Massachusetts office two days a week.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and leadership ability
- Proven work experience in developing systems and processes for effective operations
- Knowledge of and skilled in Nonviolent Communication as developed by Marshall
Rosenberg and/or related knowledge and skills (such as Mindfulness, Empathy,
Decision making, and Conflict transformation
- Familiarity with business and financial principles, including budgeting and forecasting,
data collection, data analysis, fundraising, marketing, and reporting
How to Apply
Send a resume, cover letter and three professional references to Maryann Bufanio at email@example.com
Candidates are welcome to inquire or apply as of July 9, 2021. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The position will remain vacant until filled. The first interviews will be scheduled for the week of July 19 and targeted start date is Monday, August 16.
For more on Heart to Heart see our website https://www.heart2heartinc.org/ or these videos: H2HinPrisons and H2H_Families